At <engine/> , we combine our time-tested methods of building websites with an innate curiosity about what’s new in our ever-changing industry. Whether it’s how to manage the latest search-engine algorithm or incorporating new software into your website to improve speed or user interaction and make great first impressions, our goal is to make your online presence something you (and we) can be proud of.
With that winning formula, we’ve created hundreds of websites that have become active tools for companies to energize their sales and marketing efforts. We offer everything from starter packages that begin selling at launch to highly interactive websites that help customers customize their purchases.
Our services include:
- Audit of existing architecture and features, hosting and registry
- Overall development of website in a CMS framework either using existing copy and photos to maintain the brand or develop a new presence with original materials
- Use of media modules to simplify management of video and audio on website
- Use of SEO modules for easier management of meta-tags and website identifiers
- Integration of Google Analytics to glean information on website visitors, pages visited on website, approximate times of visits, Adwords conversion and other trends
- Integration of JCE Content Editor for easier information entry, updates and new content additions
- Search engine friendly URL naming structure that provides enhanced SEO and ease-of-use by visitors
Our quality content service only begins there. We provide well-written, thoughtful blogs and case studies enriched with captivating visual media so that you can share your story — and get the attention of potential clients while staying connected with current clients. We then work with you to strategically distribute content to your audience via social media channels and other means.
- Researching and writing website copy
- Writing digital news items, blogs and social media posts
- Illustrating news items with photos, charts and graphs
- Compiling email addresses for email distributions
- Identifying keywords and compiling keyword maps
- Distributing and pitching story ideas to media outlets and influential bloggers
- Writing and promoting articles, white papers and case studies